Hemachandra Rules !!!!!

not india ki voice ....international voice
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 vishwas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
^*hemu da best*^

avatar

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-04-17

PostSubject: vishwas   Mon 1 May 15:41

does anybody here like vishwas???i luv him ....he sings so well...i wud want him to win emet bt alone nt with his partner...lol partner wise i wud definitely want sharib nd banjyotsna!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Rani*

avatar

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2006-04-17

PostSubject: Re: vishwas   Mon 1 May 16:16

^*hemu da best*^ wrote:
does anybody here like vishwas???i luv him ....he sings so well...i wud want him to win emet bt alone nt with his partner...lol partner wise i wud definitely want sharib nd banjyotsna!!!

me too!! i wants sharib and banjyotsna to win!!
umm, i jus like vishwaas voice...im not really hiz big fan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-04-05

PostSubject: Re: vishwas   Tue 2 May 3:12

ya vishwas is ok but im not his fan ,but i kinda want ujjaini and aishwarya to win emet
no offence

_________________
*hot and happening hemu rocks *
his only no.1 FAN
satya !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hemachandrarocks.editboard.com
i_luv_hemu4ever

avatar

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-04-26

PostSubject: Re: vishwas   Thu 4 May 18:21

ya vishwas i like his voice thats it.....for winning emaet i would say BS or UA...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~Rima~*

avatar

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-20

PostSubject: Re: vishwas   Sat 3 Jun 9:58

i_luv_hemu4ever wrote:
ya vishwas i like his voice thats it.....for winning emaet i would say BS or UA...

i want either one of those jodis to win 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/Bollywood_Gal17
*Rani*

avatar

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2006-04-17

PostSubject: Re: vishwas   Sun 4 Jun 13:44

honestly i think banjotsna needs to improve a lot
in her voice..but sharib iz a greattt fantastic singer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~Rima~*

avatar

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-20

PostSubject: Re: vishwas   Sun 4 Jun 20:02

*Rani* wrote:
honestly i think banjotsna needs to improve a lot
in her voice..but sharib iz a greattt fantastic singer
yea and there EMET magic i think sharib is kinda doing the most of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/Bollywood_Gal17
*Rani*

avatar

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2006-04-17

PostSubject: Re: vishwas   Sat 10 Jun 19:26

*~Rima~* wrote:
*Rani* wrote:
honestly i think banjotsna needs to improve a lot
in her voice..but sharib iz a greattt fantastic singer
yea and there EMET magic i think sharib is kinda doing the most of it
yup
n ujjaini duz sing better then banjotsna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~Rima~*

avatar

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-20

PostSubject: Re: vishwas   Mon 19 Jun 14:22

*Rani* wrote:
*~Rima~* wrote:
*Rani* wrote:
honestly i think banjotsna needs to improve a lot
in her voice..but sharib iz a greattt fantastic singer
yea and there EMET magic i think sharib is kinda doing the most of it
yup
n ujjaini duz sing better then banjotsna
yea she does
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/Bollywood_Gal17
hemu_crazy554

avatar

Number of posts : 30
Age : 29
Localisation : Georgia
Registration date : 2006-06-28

PostSubject: Re: vishwas   Tue 4 Jul 20:59

vishwas sings good and so does sharib
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Pista*



Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: vishwas   Fri 12 Jan 17:36

he rocks and he sings really good he rocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Pista*



Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: vishwas   Fri 12 Jan 17:37

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: vishwas   

Back to top Go down
 
vishwas
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hemachandra Rules !!!!! :: other shiners of srgmp :: other contestants-
Jump to: